Plan your show. The arena schedule is posted. View Here
The complete class schedule is posted. View Here
Hershberger Performance Horse Sale is back kicking off Sun Circuit on February 29 with the preview and March 1 for the sale.
All this plus more to come!
- ARHFA Sun Circuit Roping Futurity will be held Saturday and Sunday, March 2 & 3
- $10,000 Added to Snippity Snap 4 and 5 Year Old NSBA Open Trail.
- $7,500 Added Nothin But Nett 5 and under Maiden Stakes Western Riding
- Arizona Golden Cowboy with $2,500 Added Sponsored by Cushing Performance Horses
- Rogers Heaven Sent Ranch Junior and Senior Bridle Spectaculars with $2,500 added to each
- Parkinson Performance Horses Amateur Spectacular with $1,000 added
- Anchor Cross Ranch Amateur Boxing Spectacular with $1,000 added
- 2,000 Added Never Have I Ever Non Pro Western Pleasure
- NSBA Pleasure and Hunter Under Saddle Futurities
- $15,000 added in Super Sires Stakes Classes
2024 National Championships
Change in Format Expands Participation To All Exhibitors in Amateur and Select Horsemanship, Equitation and Showmanship
No ranking requirements to participate. Tournament style competition runs concurrent with respective AQHA classes to determine The Four finalists who compete in head to head matchups.
As in the past, The Four exhibitors in each division and discipline will be awarded leather jackets and the National Champion will receive the title and National Champion buckle. See Details
2023: Biggest. Sun Circuit. Ever
Sun Circuit is an approved show with National Snaffle Bit Association, National Reining Horse Association, National Reined Cow Horse Association, AQHA and AzQHA.
Sun Circuit is pleased to announce that the show is also approved by West Coast Ranch Horse and will count for their year end awards and World show.
The VRH classes will once again be AZVRHA approved in 2024.
PRACTICE WITH PATTERN BOOKS
The 2023 Pattern Book will continue to be available on line as a digital download for $6.00. Book sales are an AzQHYA fundraiser. The patterns are great for practice!
Books include patterns for the 2023 Showmanship, Equitation and Horsemanship, including the National Championship Finals, Ranch Trail, Walk/Trot Ranch Riding and 11 & Under Ranch Riding.
Download yours today!